Protecting from fierce Sun, Wind or Rain, Expanded Metal Façade Mesh offers endless scope in Internal & External applications with its variety of colors, sizes & materials.
The structure of Expanded Metal Façade Mesh aides the disruption of sound waves, deadening noise and reduction of echo. These practical features of the material in conjunction with its already proven architectural features make it perfect for both decorative ceiling tiles and acoustic panels and are chosen by designers and architects for their beauty and striking appearance.
It also gives an attractive, decorative and acoustic look as the mesh acts as cladding to the exterior walls but it also serves as a sun screen over the windows and create striking visual effects and appearances.
Expanded Metal Façade Mesh can be supplied in mild steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass sheets as per specific requirements and in wide range of openings and thickness. It can be powder coated and painted in various colors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
• Innovative and decorative patterns.
• Aesthetic appeal
• Prevents glare of sun
• Reduces solar gain by blocking sun rays
• Allows passage of air
• Reduces noise
• Attractive look
• Semi transparent
• Acts as cladding to exterior walls
• Lightweight and cost effective
• Easy to handle and install
• Flexible – could be bent or curved
• Can be powder coated or painted
• Unique design and appearance
• Style and functionality
• Variety of openings and sizes
USAGE AND ARCHITECTURAL APPLICATIONS:
• Cladding to exterior walls
• Building façade
• External and Internal ceilings
• Decorative and acoustic panels
• Sunscreen over windows and door frames
• Signage and advertising
• Partition walls
• Staircase railings
• Guard railings
• Curtain walls and screens
• Interior design features
• Balustrade panels
• Privacy screens