Wood plastic composites are manufactured primarily from a blend of recycled organic [Waste Wood Fibres] and plastic materials [post commercial recycled] HDPE-High Density Polyethylene.
The organic material in these boards is recycled and reclaimed wood; the polyethylene is principally recycled shrink wrap and grocery bags - all of which would otherwise end up in a landfill.
WPC finds application in floor decking and wall cladding application
• High impact resistant and less susceptible to scratches
• Impervious to Oxidizing; preventing chalkiness
• Uniform shade/texture throughout batch
• Superior beauty and comfort; Low maintenance
• No warping, rotting or splinters
• Environmentally friendly & less polluting
• Highly affordable; very minute projections of price fluctuations